How We Care for Employees in the Workplace
Below is some general information about our process-managed approach to caring for the needs of employees in the workplace. For more information on our employment screening and selection process, please visit our Employment page on this site. Basically, the process is as follows:
- We make a presentation to a CEO or company owner who decides to proceed with providing a chaplain for his or her employees.
- We begin a recruiting process to recruit, hire, and train the best possible candidate to fit the culture of that client company.
- Recruits go through a multiphase interview process.
- Once a suitable candidate has been selected, he or she is processed through our intake training process.
- We then map out a strategy to orient the client company’s employees to the chaplaincy program.
- Orientations are conducted by Corporate Chaplains of America in a manner keeping with the culture of the client company.
- The new chaplain begins making weekly rounds with the client company.
- The new chaplain will be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for any employee crises.
- Monthly Activity Reports will be generated for the leadership of the client company.
- Periodic reviews will be conducted by Corporate Chaplains of America with the client company to ensure the most effective outcome.