Corporate Chaplains of America
The mission of Corporate Chaplains of America (CCA) is to build caring relationships with the hope of gaining permission to share the life-changing Good News of Jesus Christ in a non-threatening manner.
At CCA, we believe that Jesus Christ is the answer to our greatest need. While we respect the faith boundaries of employees and adhere to the standards and expectations for a permission-based, secular workplace ministry, when directly asked about their theological underpinnings, our chaplains are trained to respond from a Biblical Christian worldview.
CCA was founded in 1996 by Mark Cress, a business entrepreneur, who recognized how employees came to the workplace with many of the challenges and problems they were dealing with at home and felt a calling from God to leave his business and found a non-profit organization that would make a difference in the lives of people in the workplace.
Today, CCA has a chaplain serving in practically every type of business in America. Our office in Wake Forest, NC serves as a National Support Center and training facility. We are excited to be growing on the foundation of our mission, which is centered on sharing the life-changing good news of Jesus Christ!
- CCA serves over 450 companies in nearly 1000 locations.
- CCA chaplains serve approximately 250,000 employees and family members.
- The overall effectiveness of our chaplaincy ministry has proven to likely result in:
- lower turnover
- increased job satisfaction
- a noticeable decrease in tardiness
- higher employee productivity
- less money spent on training
- lower absenteeism
- When a company enlists chaplaincy services, CCA provides:
- Seamless integration of chaplaincy into companies large and small, public and private
- Full-time administrative staff dedicated to chaplain recruitment and support
- Branded uniform clothing consistent with a workplace environment
- Continuing education training
- Sound financial management and accountability
Larry Griffith, CEO
1300 Corporate Chaplain Dr
Wake Forest, NC 27587