Corporate Chaplains of America
is a permission-based care partner for your organization
that helps guide your employees through life’s inevitable challenges.
Why does your Company need a Chaplain?
- Employees are your greatest asset.
- Life challenges impact everyone.
- It is an investment in your company’s culture.
- Provides above and beyond support when an employer can't or shouldn't.
- Extends support to employee’s family and friends.
- Extension of Employee Assistance Programs.
What impact does a Chaplain have on your Organization?
- Improved morale.
- Increased employee engagement.
- Decreased stress.
- Creates a culture of care.
- Reduction of work-related tension.
- Provides a safe and confidential way for employees to seek help, whether personal or work related.
How does it work?
- Full-time Chaplain for relationship consistency.
- Accessible 24/7/365.
- Proactive on-site weekly visits.
- Extends out of the office for hospital visits, funerals, and at-home visits.
- Monthly reporting back to the leadership team.
A Good Resource for Our People
“There are a lot of problems that my staff has, the people that work for me, that I am not equipped to handle. So having a corporate chaplain, someone with training, someone with experience that can be dedicated to that problem for the person, and to keep it confidential, allows us to give a real meaningful asset to our staff.” · Janet Ward Black, Principal Owner
A Culture of Caring
“We put a lot of emphasis on valuing our people… I would absolutely recommend other companies to use Corporate Chaplains of America, it really is a good resource for our people.” ·William Wolfe, Service Center Manager